Terms & Conditions
All students must be in possession of a signed Provisional Driving Licence for Group B Cars on commencement of the training.
• INSURANCE: All fees include student cover whilst driving the School vehicle, (provided the student is licensed to drive) and is accompanied by an instructor or on a Driving Test with an approved Examiner(s).
• CANCELLATIONS: The Driving School requires a minimum of 24 hours notice if students wish to cancel or change a scheduled lesson. The School reserve the right to charge the full lesson fee if the above periods of notice are not given because the cancellation will result in loss of earnings for the Driving School.
• PAYMENTS: We accept payment by Cash or Cheque; Intensive driving courses are paid in full before the course is booked.
• Arranging Lessons: Your driving lesson will be on a one to one basis. Lessons are arranged by text message, the arranged lesson will remain open for the pupil to confirm their appointment for 24 hours, after the 24 hours if the pupil hasn’t replied the lesson time will be offered to another pupil.
• APPOINTMENTS: While every care will be taken to ensure Students receive training at the requested time, all bookings are made on the understanding that the School is not responsible for the postponement of training due to exceptional traffic conditions, adverse weather, mechanical breakdown of equipment or any other cause outside of our control. If, in the view of the Instructor, the student is unfit to carry out the lesson safely; due to self-induced circumstances (e.g. Alcohol, Drugs or lack of sleep) The lesson will be charged in full.
• Penalties: Whenever you are driving in the school vehicle, you will be under close supervision. However, Peter Hamilton Driving School cannot be held responsible for any infringement of the law. Any fines that are incurred will be the responsibility of the driver.
• THE DRIVING TEST: The school reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle if, in the Instructors opinion; the student has not reached the required standard. The school cannot be held responsible for test appointments being postponed or cancelled by the DVSA. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any failure of light bulbs, etc. before or during the DVSA test. All bulbs/lights, etc. will be checked with the candidate at the test centre prior to the DVSA test.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY: The School accepts no liability for personal property that is left in any training vehicle.
get your first 10 hours for a FANTASTIC price of just £195 when paid in advance